Ipmal. Social Media Management, Web Design and Content Marketing.
- Our goal is to help you reach the right audience, inspire engagement, build a following and generate new leads and bookings.
- Grow your business with an inspiring website; a social media plan, an email list, and content for your blog.
- Quickly establish a basic presence in the social media world, branded with your logo to match your brochures and website.
- Develop a creative social media marketing calendar tailored to engage the influencers, prospects, and customers in your industry.
- Share your content into communities that care about your topic. Breath new life into old content, gain better search visibility!
- Improve service, reduce costs and be assured of better followup with every customer and lead. Seven Steps of Lifecycle Marketing.
Register For A Webinar
Click Here To Start
Practical Tutorials For Lodges and Resorts
How We Became a Social Media Marketing Agency for the Tourism Industry
Starting as a web design company, our continual research into the evolving marketing needs of the tourism industry has led us to success in unexpected places, providing services that are far removed from our original business plan. This is our story of how we became a behind-the-scenes social media marketing agency focused on serving adventure travel industry businesses.
In 2013 we changed our focus to helping Lodges, Resorts and Tour Companies to create and achieve far greater results from their social media presence.
As we attended the conferences of Destination Marketing Organizations and Tourism Marketing Associations, and spoke to people in the tourism industry, over and over again, we started hearing the same problems businesses were facing:
- They didn’t know how to get social media results that they could measure.
- They wanted more success with social media but they weren’t interested in the hours and months of computer time, learning what works and what doesn’t.
- They didn’t have the skills needed to achieve a strong social media presence and many small businesses couldn’t afford the risk of hiring an employee to specialize on their social media when the returns were unknown.
- Many had tried hiring online marketing specialists, paid costly fees, and after achieving no results, they were looking for a company with a proven track record of success.
Making Social Media Marketing Services Our Focal Point
It was these discussions that prompted us to re-focus our business plans to serving the needs of Tourism companies wanting to build stronger online word-of-mouth marketing via social media. Today we serve Travel and Tour companies wanting to build success on social media – gaining the benefits, without having to invest hours of time each week to do so.
Continual Learning With A Commitment To The Future
Originally, we were 100% focused on providing Search Engine Friendly WordPress Web Design for Fishing and Hunting Lodges across Canada. We created websites and created social profiles that a resort owner could login and publish a monthly blog on their own, and we provided coaching and training to support them in the learning curve.
And while teaching and training social media managers still a part of our core competency and a keystone to our content marketing strategies, we found that most travel company owners got into the business so they could work with people, enjoy the outdoors, and get out of an office environment.
Online marketing requires social media expertise, a commitment of time to establish a consist presence. Social media networks may be free to use, but learning what works and what doesn’t – takes a significant investment of time. Once you know what works, regular time investment is then needed to consistently connect with your customers and followers, timely response is needed and make the most of the opportunities that arise when your audience shares and engages with your content.
Our most successful websites and social media were with companies who completely outsourced these activities to our team so they could focus on serving their customers.
That’s why our business has shifted focus to providing turn-key social media marketing services – and why we focus on serving those who are targeting adventure travelers as their social media audience.
Our Commitment To You
We will continue providing the free webinars and podcasts because it is our mission to help you achieve success. We are enthusiastic to continue creating the free webinars and social media training content that so many small businesses have come to know us by.
Building Trust With Case Studies And Training
Ipmal Social Media is focused on earning revenues by providing social media marketing services, but we know it’s hard to choose a new web designer or social media marketing agency. Creating webinars, case studies and and podcasts, and answering your questions has always been our best way for our team to clarify and share our processes so you can compare us to other service providers. That is why we have always looked to give more in the way of advice and free resources!
Will continue to help small tour companies make that next leap in their online marketing, by providing great training – no matter if you are ever likely to become our client!
Thank you to everyone who has stuck by us on our entrepreneurial journey. Your support and encouragement brings joy to our daily lives through continually helping others turn social media into a real business opportunity.